Scaled Quail Family with very young chicks-on private property in Canon City

SeEttaM .

May 27, 2015, 12:07:55 AM5/27/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com
A friend of mine lives in a part of Canon City where there are a lot of Scaled Quail and they visit my friend's property to both eat the bird seed she puts out for a variety of species and rest in a safe location.  Sorry my friend does not want address given out.  I got some nice photos of the the male, female and very young chicks (they just are too cute!) recently--though from a  minimum distance of 30 and from inside my car to reduce disturbance, I used a long lens so most pics are pretty close views..  I have uploaded them pics and a short video clip on my Birds and Nature blog.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com