Red-necked Grebe at Holbrook Reservoir in Otero Co. yesterday

13 visningar

SeEttaM .

oläst,
5 nov. 2017 00:36:112017-11-05
till cob...@googlegroups.com
I found a Red-necked Grebe yesterday at Holbrook Reservoir, apparently the first one posted on Ebird for this location.  I got a few reasonable good pics of the grebe that I have uploaded to my Birds and Nature blog.  Nothing else rare down there and I will post about some other interesting sightings from that trip a little later.

Just a note that there was a Common Loon at Brush Hollow Reservoir near Penrose on Oct 30.  Also of note is that Lewis's Woodpeckers have returned to the Canon City area after almost 2 years absence (pics of one of them in molt on my blog).

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com
Svara alla