Probable Glossy among about 40 White-faced Ibis in Florence

SeEttaM

Apr 29, 2018, 1:25:42 AM4/29/18
to cob...@googlegroups.com
There have been one to two flocks of dark ibis that have stopped over to feed in flooded agriculture fields in both Florence and Canon City for just over a week.  Today I spotted one that shows the bluish-gray lines of skin bordering the eyes (and not extending behind the eyes), dark versus reddish legs and brownish versus reddish eyes.   I have uploaded a few photos of this ibis that show these field marks plus White-faced Ibis for comparison onto my Birds and Nature blog.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com