Cedar Waxwings with young fledgling in my yard

SeEtta Moss

Jul 29, 2013, 11:58:32 PM7/29/13
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I found a pair of Cedar Waxwings with their young fledgling in my yard last week.  I don't believe they nested there as I think I would have heard their calls which is how I found them at the top of my trees.  I think they nested somewhere in my neighborhood or the greenway nearby as the fledgling appeared quite young when I first saw it. I expect the parents brought their fledgling to wait in my trees while they foraged for fruit in yard and nearby yards.  I enjoyed watching, and listening, to them for several days.  I did get photos and have uploaded them to my Birds and Nature blog.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
Personal blog @ http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com
Blogging for Birds an Blooms Magazine @ http://BirdsAndBloomsBlog.com