Red-shouldered Hawk in Canon City

SeEttaM .

Dec 22, 2016, 2:02:53 AM12/22/16
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for late report but after I saw this hawk and took 2 pics I had to run as I was late for an out of town party.  When I got home late Sunday night I had major problems with my computer and thought I had lost the photos, and by then had convinced myself that maybe my id was not not accurate as my binocular view was not as good as the cropped photos I have recovered.  I found the bird in far northwest Canon City I think up past Washington Ave (I will now have to go back and recheck the exact location as I had a passenger and he was urging me to move on so we would not be late).  I will post a second pic on the Colorado Field Ornithologist facebook site.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City

SeEttaM .

Dec 22, 2016, 2:12:33 AM12/22/16
to cob...@googlegroups.com
My double apologies for posting a Cooper's Hawk as a Red-shouldered.

SeEtta Moss,\
Canon City