A few photos I took of the Blackburnian Warbler in El Paso County

SeEtta Moss

May 26, 2013, 2:06:02 AM5/26/13
to cob...@googlegroups.com
As noted by Ken Pals in his post tonight regarding the continuing Blackburnian Warbler in Sondermann Park I was one of several birders who got to enjoy this beauty this evening.  It was a reunion for several of us and nice to hear that Bob Gooycolea is still finding rare birds.  I didn't get there until about 6 pm as I was in Colorado Springs for errands and shopping that had to get done first but the bird was still actively foraging at that time. I got a few good photos of this warbler that I have uploaded to my Birds and Nature blog. I may have a few more to post but it's been a long day so will look tomorrow.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
Personal blog @ http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com
Blogging for Birds an Blooms Magazine @ http://BirdsAndBloomsBlog.com