Unusually large flock of Eastern Bluebirds in Canon City area and Pathfinder Park

SeEttaM .

Jan 3, 2016, 2:41:50 AM1/3/16
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday I found a flock of at least 20 but more likely 30 or more Eastern Bluebirds on private property in the Canon City area.  I followed them as they moved on and into the Pathfinder Park between Canon City and Florence.  There they settled in some Russian Olive trees that had a lot of olive fruit on them.  They appeared to be feeding on these fruit that were of small size.  I got some good photos of them and now that I finally have my computer back and working I have uploaded them to my Birds and Nature blog.

I have had my computer either poorly or in and out of the repair shop for a month so have lots of photos to process and upload.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com