Willliamson's Sapsuckers in Canon City

SeEttaM

Nov 16, 2018, 1:34:28 AM11/16/18
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Since I posted about them several days ago I have found a second male Williamson's Sapsucker.  The female continues.  I have seen the male sapsuckers in different locations on different days which is consistent with experience in past years--these birds move around Canon City from one location to another.  I did get several very good pics of one of the males and have uploaded them to my Birds and Nature blog.

Of note, I saw a Greater Roadrunner on Tunnel Drive Road several days ago.  While it has been some years since I have found one in this area it is always worth keeping a watch for one of these when traveling on Tunnel Drive Road.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City