CAPE MAY WARBLER still in Pueblo City Park

SeEttaM

Nov 21, 2018, 1:18:25 AM11/21/18
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I ran into 2 birders from the San Luis Valley who reported that they saw the CAPE MAY WARBLER near the admin building in Pueblo City Park this afternoon.  While I did not see it today I (and Brandon Percival) watched and photographed it yesterday afternoon for a full hour.  I was surprised how colorful it was and delighted that it stayed in one pine tree and in the lower branches! I have a number of very good photos of it in a variety of positions showing all of it's plumage.  I have uploaded the batch of pics to my  Birds and Nature blog.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City