White Ibis records for CO

Brandon

Jun 20, 2017, 9:01:51 AM6/20/17
to cobirds
Make sure to document the White Ibis for the Colorado Birds Records Committee (CBRC) (http://coloradobirdrecords.org).  There are only nine accepted records of this species in Colorado.  First one back was back in 1985 in Kiowa County.  The last one was in 2014 in Larimer County, a one day wonder it appears.  I believe the first one was an immature bird, and all the other eight accepted records have been adults.  I've seen three White Ibis in Colorado, and doubt I will be chasing this one up north, so I won't be able to document this one.

--
Brandon Percival
former member of the CBRC (though still care about bird records in CO)