नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

Brandon

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
16 मई 2024, 5:50:27 pm16 मई
ईमेल पाने वाला cobirds
Van Truan and I went to Florence and Canon City this morning.  There were a couple of nice warblers along the Canon City Riverwalk, east of Sells Ponds along the Bluff Trail.  A male non singing Mourning Warbler (my 4th one now this spring in CO), a female Blackpoll Warbler, a singing Ovenbird, and a Broad-winged Hawk.  We saw a singing male Bobolink at Pathfinder Park in Florence and an Eastern Bluebird at Florence River Park.  It was nice to bird up at Temple Canyon Park, where Gray Flycatchers and Ash-throated Flycatchers were singing on their breeding grounds.

There were many Western Tanagers around today, couldn't find any rarer Tanagers unfortunately.

Good birding,
Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO

सभी प्रषकों को उत्तर दें