Two Phoebes at 75th St. Bridge, Boulder and Walden Ponds This Morn, Boulder County

Carl Starace

Mar 30, 2015, 3:24:51 PM3/30/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Birders,       At Walden Ponds in Boulder early on today there were 3 American Avocets and 3 Tree Swallow. There were also 3 pair of Cinnamon Teal on the big marsh. When I arrived at the 75th St. bridge/ Boulder Creek later to look for the Eastern Phoebe reported Saturday it wasn't about. So I walked west down the trail about 200 yds and saw a Say's Phoebe singing at tree top behind the building in the lot to the south. Upon returning to the bridge I got the Eastern Phoebe as well.  Good Late March Birding,        Carl Starace,  Niwot