ID Suggestions

७८ वेळा पाहिले
पहिल्या न वाचलेल्या मेसेजवर जा

Gary Brower

न वाचलेले,
२६ सप्टें, २०२०, ६:२३:४३ PM२६/९/२०
प्रति Colorado Birds
Good afternoon, friends!

i was out in Cherry Creek SP, just across Belleview from the “neighborhoods” — Prairie Dog Town. I thought I saw what looked like a Says Phoebe fly to the top of a low bush. It was almost immediately joined by another — definitely NOT SAPH. This one was had a pretty gray breast/chest, with a darkish head, and bluish back/wings. And then when it flew, its blue rump was quite apparent.

Given size (i.e., Says Phoebe) and overall shape (it was more “svelte” then plump), I thought bunting, but INBUs are pretty rare (according to EBird). It had no wing bars, which seems to rule out BLGR. Simliarly, it had no rusty/orange anywhere, ruling out EABL or WEBL (neither of which gets much EBird love).

Any chance they could have been a Mountain Bluebirds — how often are they seen down here — EBird suggests “infrequent” and “unreported”.

Thanks so much!

Gary Brower
Unincorporated Arapahoe County

सर्वांना उत्तर द्या