Christmas and Civility

Nicholas Komar

Dec 24, 2022, 4:32:17 PM12/24/22
to Colorado Birds
As Christmas is upon us and the start of a new year looms, it is opportune to reflect what is important to us. I want to wish all Cobirds subscribers a wonderful holiday season and good birding. I hope many of you have already contributed your talents to your local Christmas Bird Count, or will do so after Christmas.

Cobirds has long held the reputation for being one of the nation’s most civil bird Discussion listserves. With respect to the discussion about eBird reviewers and competitive birding, I think the tone of the posts have been respectful so far. Let’s make sure we don’t stray from the course of civility.

Nick Komar
CFO President