Nope: Whited-eyed Vireo - deKoevend (Arapahoe)

39 vues

Jared Del Rosso

non lue,
31 mai 2016, 11:45:4431/05/2016
à Colorado Birds
This morning (approx 8-9 a.m.), I went for a run at deKoevend Park, staying in the areas where the White-eyed Vireo has been or might likely be. I did not hear it. There were three other birders at the park. I spoke to one who also did not hear or see it this morning. Another posted on eBird and the White-eyed did not appear on his checklist. I didn't speak with the third birder, but I don't think he saw it either.

In 2014, Mary O'Connor reported a White-eyed Vireo along the Dry Creek Trail. Perhaps the bird has moved in that direction. Perhaps it has moved on. Or perhaps it was just not singing this morning while I was there. I'll likely walk my dog at the park tomorrow and will post if I hear or see the bird.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur