Weld county 1-17-21

William Fink

Jan 17, 2021, 8:23:20 PM1/17/21
to cob...@googlegroups.com
After giving up on Varied thrush and rosy finches after several attempts I saw both today . Gene Rutherford was stopped next to the abandoned house just west of 128 and 37 Gray-crowned and Black rosy finches were perched in a tree there and periodically and briefly came down on the driveway to feed. Also saw Prairie falcon about 6 miles north of Nunn on 85 and Ferruginous and Rough-leggedhawks on “raptor alley “ west and north of Nunn. Lastly the Varied thrush was in the deciduous tree above the feeder at Grandma’s garden at 3rd and Lincoln in Nunn on my fourth try-a bird I had given up on! Good birding... Bill Fink. Longmont

Sent from my iPhone