White Ibis-still present at Lowell Ponds, Adams County

Michelle Puplava

Jun 24, 2017, 1:30:02 PM6/24/17
to Colorado Birds
I arrived at 930am and the White Ibis was on the west side of thr pond directly south of the parking lot. So glad the bird stuck around so I could get a look.

Michelle

Patrick DePriest

Jun 24, 2017, 1:52:08 PM6/24/17
to mole...@gmail.com, Colorado Birds
Still present. On east side of second pond southeast of lot and near 76.

Patrick DePriest
Denver, CO

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 24, 2017, at 10:39 AM, Michelle Puplava <mole...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I arrived at 930am and the White Ibis was on the west side of thr pond directly south of the parking lot. So glad the bird stuck around so I could get a look.
>
> Michelle

Michelle Puplava

Jun 24, 2017, 11:12:05 PM6/24/17
to Colorado Birds
I mistakenly identified the location as Lowell Ponds when, in fact, I observed the bird in the ponds at Clear Creek Valley Park.  Thanks for explaining the difference, Bob Santangelo!