Bird Conservancy Banding Report - Barr Lake Station, 9/21/18

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Meredith...@birdconservancy.org

未读,
2018年9月21日 19:46:022018/9/21
收件人 Colorado Birds
Our first really slow day this season.  Wind started up about 8:30 and grew as the morning went on and that didn't help, but even before the wind it seemed very quiet.  Only 15 new birds today:

House Wren 1
Hermit Thrush 1
Orange-crowned Warbler 1
Yellow-rumped Warbler, Audubon's 1
MacGillivray's Warbler 1
Wilson's Warbler 2
Yellow-breasted Chat 1
Chipping Sparrow 4
Song Sparrow 1
Lincoln's Sparrow 1
Dark-eyed Junco, Oregon 1

We are open 6 days per week, Tuesday-Sunday, weather permitting, through October 14. We are opening nets at 6:30 and should have birds back at the station by 7:15. We will close most days by about 11:30, earlier as long as this heat continues. School groups arrive most weekdays at about 9:30. The best time to visit (fewest people, most birds) is before 9:30 weekdays and Sundays.

Come visit!

Meredith McBurney
Bander
Barr Lake Station