Bushtits +

37 vues

Norm Lewis

non lue,
25 août 2013, 12:31:5125/08/2013
à cob...@googlegroups.com
As a follow up to recent Bushtit posts, our flock made its usual hit and run commando raid on our suet feeder this morning.  There were about a dozen (ever try to count those guys? It's the avian equivalent of Whack-A-Mole).  I thought I saw one that looked a bit different, and upon further inspection it proved to be a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher.  When the Bushtits fled the yard (they don't fly off, they flee), the gnatcatcher went with them.  I guess the bird felt right at home in that crowd.  I would never have noticed had I not picked up a glimpse of the eye-ring on the gnatcatcher.

Norm
Norm Lewis
Lakewood, CO
Répondre à tous