Need singing Mountain Chickadee video footage

Sarah Wagner

Mar 23, 2017, 3:11:42 PM3/23/17
to Colorado Birds
Hello Friends! I have moved from Colorado to New York and I am in need of some Mountain Chickadee singing video footage! I am working on a new bird song course at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and I need to get my hands on video of a Mountain Chickadee singing the "fee-bee" portion of their vocalization. If you have any "fee-bee" video footage, I'd trade you that for a course: How to Identify Bird Song in the Be a Better Birder series! Please let me know and thank you!
Sarah Wagner

sk...@cornell.edu