Pacific Loon and loon (sp.) - Douglas Reservoir (Larimer)

Visto 109 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

John Shenot

no leída,
25 oct 2020, 13:14:3825/10/20
a Colorado Birds
Yesterday at Douglas Reservoir I found a Pacific Loon which I was unable to photograph, and then separately from that individual I also found two loons that I was able to digiscope. I recorded them both as Common Loons and I think that's right for the one on the left, but studying my photos this morning I have lingering doubts about the one on the right. Hoping for a confident ID and explanation from the experts at COBIRDS.

Sorry for the slow report. I realize the weather makes these unchaseable...

John Shenot
Fort Collins, CO
Responder a todos
Responder al autor