FOS Broadtailed hummingbird, Douglas County

Visto 39 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

John Ealy

no leída,
28 mar 2017, 16:41:3428/3/17
a Colorado Birds
The first broad-tailed of the season fed at one of our feeders at 9:50 this morning. I thought I  heard one fly overhead on March 22 but got no visual confirmation. I heard this guy first also and was beginning to doubt my ear as I stood shivering outside for five minutes.  Then I saw him at our front feeder. We have had our feeders out about three weeks. Our previous earliest date for a broad-tailed was April 5.
John Ealy, Roxborough Park, Douglas County
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos