Bald Eagle Show Continues, Greater Yellowlegs and Mountain Bluebird/Weld

Visto 86 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

The Nunn Guy

no leída,
14 mar 2022, 17:31:0714/3/22
a Colorado Birds
Hi all

Went by Woods Lake on Saturday saw only about 8-10 Bald Eagle and six cars observing. Sunday morning was "boffo" I counted 30 Bald Eagle! Add 12 more Bald Eagle on ice at Cozzens Lake in Eaton same day.

I had seven Mountain Bluebird CR 102/37 in Nunn-area.

I had three Greater Yellowlegs at CR 41/46 private pond.

Hundreds and hundreds of gulls both days at Drake Lake loafing on partial ice or plowed field north of house on west-including Lesser Black-backed Gull.

Plenty of and nice variety of ducks at various open waters.

Most goose flocks had Snow Goose in tow air or ground.

Waters thawing: Crom Lake, Angel Lake, Latham Reservoir, CR 48 had many wet areas, O St gravel pond, gravel pit across from Linn Grove Cemetery.

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar