Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

otowi

no leída,
24 nov 2014, 14:11:4224/11/14
a cob...@googlegroups.com
With help from Mel Goff and Beth Payne,
I saw the three scoter species continuing at Prospect Lake, Memorial Park, Colorado Springs:  Black Scoter, White-winged Scoter and Surf Scoter.  Surf and white-winged were toward the north end and the Black Scoter was more toward the south end.  Lake is now ice-free, so birds are dispersed over the lake.

At Big Johnson Reservoir, we also saw Surf Scoter and White-winged Scoter and I was also pleased to see Pintail Duck since it has been a while since I've seen those.  Lots of the other expected subjects in both places.

We also stopped at Doubletree ponds and it had a lot of waterfowl but nothing unexpected.

Diana Beatty
Colorado Springs
Responder a todos
Responder al autor