Hello Everyone

Brian Roy

Jan 22, 2021, 11:00:04 AM1/22/21
to Colorado Birds
I am new to the group and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian Roy and I am a budding nature photographer and a lover of birds. I am new to birding, and I am weak, yet getting stronger at bird identification and capturing birds in flight. I'm sure I have mistaken tree sparrows from the chirping variety as well as tons of other birding faux pas. I decided to build a blog dedicated to the information I learn to help others along the same journey.

Here is a photo from this morning. This crow was describing big a fish he caught. I believed him, but the bufflehead didn't.

MAL09794.jpg

I'm happy to be a part of the group. Thanks for the invite

- Brian