Lucy's Warbler El Paso

David Tønnessen

Apr 14, 2018, 7:41:22 PM4/14/18
to Colorado Birds
I've got a Lucy's Warbler right now here at Sinton Pond on southeast side of pond along the creek. El Paso County 4/14/2018.

David Tonnessen
Colorado Springs

linda hodges

Apr 15, 2018, 12:10:15 PM4/15/18
to David Tonnessen, Colorado Birds
Is anyone seeing the Lucy's Warbler today?

David Tønnessen

Apr 15, 2018, 12:26:34 PM4/15/18
to Colorado Birds
Yes, I received word that the warbler was seen again this morning just a little upstream from its original location.

David Tonnessen
Colorado Springs

Brandon

Apr 15, 2018, 1:06:05 PM4/15/18
to cobirds

Kara Carragher just sent me a text, saying she and others are looking at the Lucy's Warbler.  It is North of where the stream outlet crossing the concrete hiking trail.  It's in the small scrubs 1-2 feet above the ground.  This is at Sinton Pond Open Space, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado on 15 April 2018.

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West (maybe should be in Colorado Springs instead)

linda hodges

Apr 15, 2018, 6:29:35 PM4/15/18
to flamm...@gmail.com, cobirds
The Lucy's was seen by 15 or so folks from about 2:30 to 3:00 at Sinton Pond. It was spotted in the shrubs near the SW end of the pond. Last seen heading toward the creek.

Many thanks to the unknown photographer who found the bird for us.

Linda Hodges
Colorado Springs