Walden (Jackson County) rosy-finches

Bert Harris

Dec 26, 2017, 10:33:57 AM12/26/17
to Colorado Birds
Hi all,

I heard a rumor that large numbers of rosy-finches are coming to feeders in Walden, Jackson County (and smaller numbers in Gould). Does anyone know of feeders that can be viewed from the road, or are there some kind souls in one of the towns who don't mind people looking in their back yards? We are headed out there today.

Thank you!
Bert Harris, Orlean, Virginia

Bert Harris

Dec 26, 2017, 10:45:23 AM12/26/17
to Colorado Birds
I should also say that we stopped by the Moose Visitor Center the other day and the ranger said that rosy-finches have not been coming to the feeders there for a while.