Hermit Warbler Boulder county

Steven E Larson

May 24, 2019, 2:06:17 PM5/24/19
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Just had a brief look at a Hermit Warbler at Varsity Pond North side
Steve Larson

Sent from my iPhone

Steven E Larson

May 24, 2019, 5:16:57 PM5/24/19
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Re-found bird in same tree on NE corner where golden-winged was hanging out
Steve Larson

Sent from my iPhone

William H Kaempfer

May 24, 2019, 6:03:29 PM5/24/19
to steven...@comcast.net, cob...@googlegroups.com
Man, there haven't been any good birds at Varsity pond for years. I retire and move out of town, so what happens.....?

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Curt Brown --- Boulder, CO

May 24, 2019, 7:09:53 PM5/24/19
to Colorado Birds
Hard to imagine a posting that produced a bigger payoff for more people with less effort!  Thanks to Steve,
and to the warbler that barely moved from the sidewalk for at least 30 minutes!

Hermit crowd.JPG