OT -- Laramie Audubon Small Grants Announcement, Spring 2018

Cody Porter

Mar 13, 2018, 9:51:55 AM3/13/18
to Colorado Birds
Hi all,

See the below announcement for the Spring 2018 Laramie Audubon Small Grants Program.
Please forward this to other groups and individuals who may be interested in applying, and feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks!

Laramie Audubon Society Small Grants Program:

DEADLINE:  March 31, 2018

In keeping with our mission, Laramie Audubon Society (LAS) will offer small grants for conservation and outreach. Conservation grants include conservation and restoration projects as well as scientific research. Outreach grants support projects that increase knowledge and appreciation for birds, other wildlife, and habitats. There are no geographic restrictions for projects, although we focus on funding projects around Wyoming and western North America. Grants will generally be awarded for no more than $500.  Grants are reviewed semi-annually. Current deadline is March 31

See our website for details on how to apply and information on what types of projects are typically funded: http://laramieaudubon.blogspot.com/p/small-grants-program.html

Best,
Cody Porter
Small Grants Committee Chair