field trip tomorrow

Mary Keithler

Mar 2, 2018, 9:33:05 PM3/2/18
to pimi...@yahoo.com, nsf...@yahoo.com, Bill Wuerthele, Debra Bogar, Honey...@gmail.com, cob...@googlegroups.com, Meg Reck, Joe Roller, Denise Reznicek, Lynne Forrester, kstro...@gmail.com, L Miller, Elaine Wagner, cogo...@gmail.com, Mary Keithler
HI all,

Thanks for registering for tomorrow’s DFO field trip to Cherry Creek State Park. We will meet at 8 at the west marina parking lot near the Lake House. It looks to be sunny and warm tomorrow, so be sure to bring a hat, water, sunscreen and snacks. Bring a scope if you can. If you can’t come tomorrow, my number is 303-941-7009. You can call or email me if you need to.

See you tomorrow.

Mary Keithler