East Africa field guide

Gary & Judi Ogle

Jan 19, 2019, 6:21:39 PM1/19/19
to Cobirds
Hi friends,
In June I will have the privilege of traveling to Kenya and Uganda to help at a hospital there.  But we will also get to go to Amboseli National Park.  I would like to familiarize myself with the 600 species of birds there before I go Smile  Do any of you know of a good, small, not too expensive field guide?

Thanks,

Judi
Burns, WY
wlEmoticon-smile[1].png

David Suddjian

Jan 19, 2019, 7:07:11 PM1/19/19
to wyp...@gmail.com, Cobirds
This thread is closed as not pertaining to Colorado Birds. Please reply directly and not to the list, if you wish to reply.

Thank you,

David Suddjian
CoBirds list moderator
Littleton, CO