Bird Conservancy of the Rockies - Barr Lake Banding Report, 10/8/21

瀏覽次數:48 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Colin Woolley

未讀,
2021年10月8日 下午4:54:592021/10/8
收件者:Colorado Birds
We've decided 'sparse' is the word or the season, with another day of sparsely distributed birds. 5 newly banded birds today and another 5 recaps. The recaps included a Spotted Towhee, Orange-crowned Warbler, Lincoln's and Song Sparrow that upped the otherwise low diversity. Here are the new captures:

Ruby-crowned Kinglet - 1
Hermit Thrush - 2
Gambel's White-crowned Sparrow - 2

We are open 6 days a week, weather permitting through October 23.  Closed Mondays.  Click here to register to visit - we are offering one-hour slots (up to 12 visitors at a time); 7:30-8:30 most weekdays, and 8-9, 9-10, and 10-11 on weekends.  Come visit!

Colin Woolley
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
回覆所有人
回覆作者