Southwest Loveland, Larimer

Sean Walters

Mar 18, 2015, 8:36:03 PM3/18/15
to Cobirds
Taking advantage of spring break, I decided to check out a few sites in southwest Loveland this afternoon. The water that I stopped at (Lon Hagler, Boedecker, and Dry Creek reservoirs) had little to speak of as far as waterfowl goes. However, I did manage to locate a continuing White-throated Sparrow at the feeders on Swainsonia Drive (located on the southwest shore of Boedecker). Around noon today, I had a flock of 14 and then a flock of ~45 Sandhill Cranes fly over our house followed by a flyby flock of ~20 type 5 Red Crossbills.

Sean Walters
Loveland, CO