Neotropic Cormorant-JeffcoCall

markchavez

Apr 12, 2019, 1:50:41 PM4/12/19
to cobirds

The Neotropic Cormorant is currently at Robert A Eastmon. The bird was located by James McCall.

Mark Chavez

Brandon

Apr 12, 2019, 3:57:45 PM4/12/19
to cobirds
Chris Wood just got some video of the adult Neotropic Cormorant swimming at Robert A Easton Regional Park in Jefferson County, as of 1:50pm on April 12th.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO

David Suddjian

Apr 12, 2019, 7:36:42 PM4/12/19
to markc...@comcast.net, cobirds
It was at Hine Lk at R.A. Easton early this morning. Life got in the way of my reporting it, however.

David Suddjian
Littleton CO

Sent from my iPhone

Luke Pheneger

Apr 13, 2019, 11:02:41 AM4/13/19
to Colorado Birds
Cormorant Continues

Luke Pheneger
Longmont

Tom Wilberding

Apr 13, 2019, 11:19:21 PM4/13/19
to Colorado Birds

_V6A5231-3.jpg

_V6A5249.jpg

_V6A5222-3.jpg

Attached some photos today. Thank you for the reports! (I am told the unfortunate fish is a yellow perch.)
Tom Wilberding
Littleton, CO