Bird Conservancy of the Rockies- Chico Basin Ranch 9/21/2023

Chicobander

Sep 21, 2023, 3:50:59 PM9/21/23
to Colorado Birds
My heart and soul goes out to those folks and the wildlife who have loved and utilized the Native habitats surrounding Barr Lake. It sounds terrible what habitat is being removed.  Very sorry to hear. Thanks for all who are making their voices heard, you never know when the right person may be listening. At least you can say you gave it everything you got, instead of sitting back and watching (My opinion).

Here are the numbers at Chico Basin Ranch today:
20 New Banded Birds
Wilson's Warbler- 4
Yellow-rumped Warbler (Audubon's Subspecies)- 1
MacGillivray's Warbler- 1
Red-breasted Nuthatch- 1
Oregon Junco-1
Lincoln's Sparrow- 3