Birds, Fish, and More Bird Walk at Evergreen Lake

Jo

Jun 12, 2018, 7:49:07 PM6/12/18
to Colorado Birds
Evergreen Audubon is hosting a Birds, Fish, and More walk at Evergreen Lake on Thursday morning, June 14. Its led by Marilyn Rhodes and John Ellis, both former chapter presidents. Show up at the Center for the Arts Evergreen at 8 am to join the group for a great morning.

On Saturday, June 16, we are hosting a photography workshop with the Art Center. Local professional photographer, Jackie Crivello, will give you an opportunity to learn to take great photos of the birds from HawkQuest (bald eagle, barn owl, hawk). I attended last year and learned a lot as a complete novice. Register at. http://www.evergreenarts.org/events.php

Hope you'll come up the hill for these events.
JoAnn Hackos
Evergreen Audubon Board
Jo...@jhackos.com
Evergreen CO