Marbled Godwit, Bullock's Oriole & Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher - Cherry Creek SP (Arapahoe)

Jared Del Rosso

Apr 26, 2014, 12:52:24 PM4/26/14
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I stopped by Cherry Creek State Park for a few hours on Friday morning (4/25) and Saturday morning (4/26). On Friday, there was a Marbled Godwit down by the swimming beach, as well as a pair of Spotted Sandpiper over by Dixon Grove. On Saturday, I was surprised to see a Bullock's Oriole near Mountain Loop, as well as what I believe was a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher. A Western Kingbird was also in the vicinity. House Wren and Yellow-Rumped Warblers are everywhere.

- Jared Del Rosso
Denver, CO