Weld County Wanderings

The Nunn Guy

Mar 29, 2021, 1:45:31 PM3/29/21
to Colorado Birds

Hi all
  • Lesser Black-backed Gull (Weld Landfill, Severance)
  • Varied Thrush ("Grandma's Garden", Nunn)
  • Mountain Bluebird - 3 (CR 102/41, Nunn)
  • Osprey - 2 (Poudre Trail nest behind O St jail facility, Greeley)
  • Horned Grebe (Windsor Lake, Windsor)
  • Great-tailed Grackle - 9 (Drake Lake, Severance)
  • Nunn active raptor nest(s): Great Horned Owl, Bald Eagle and Red-tailed Hawk
  • "We have a chicken ..." Ring-necked Pheasant has adopted our landscaped, fenced backyard as his home for last week ... eats, sleeps and hides in yard all day
Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
1st Annual Colorado Birding Challenge: Join our team | Pledge our team