Bird Conservancy of the Rockies Chico Basin Ranch Daily Update 9/29/21

43 просмотра

Nancy Ransom

не прочитано,
29 сент. 2021 г., 20:19:1229.09.2021
– Colorado Birds
Today we actually had to close early due to the wind. We had over 90 2nd and 3rd graders come to the station today, and the wind put a real damper on everything, though it was great to educate about bird banding. We did manage to capture and band a NEW Veery, which may stick around for a few days. Like I said previously, Saturday is my last day, so if you'd like to come out to the banding station to visit, please do.

Chico Basin Ranch Daily Captures 9/29:
Wilson's Warbler 7
Dusky Flycatcher 1
MacGillivray's Warbler 1
Hermit Thrush 3
Veery 1
Dark-eyed Junco 2

We are open 6 days a week at Chico Basin Ranch (closed Sunday), usually returning from the first net run around 7am and staying open until about 11:30am, weather permitting. Thank you for your continued support!

Nancy Ransom

Bander, Chico Basin Ranch

Bird Conservancy of the Rockies

Ответить всем