Lark Bunting Forming Up for Migration/Weld

Visto 67 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

The "Nunn Guy"

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 10:24:2927/7/20
a Colorado Birds
Hi all

Charles H mentioned spectacular Lark Buntings in a tree previously. Yesterday, while doing my Weld CR 124 to Galeton weekend route I came across numerous huge flocks of Lark Bunting. There were at least 2-3 flocks numbering 80-100+ and about 6-8 more of 30-50+. Weld CR 124 still a giant mudflat hosting yellowlegs, phalaropes, dowitchers, "peep" flock of about 15-20+ birds, egrets, and mallards and other ducks. Along the way, Rock Wren, Burrowing Owl, Swainson's Hawk, Prairie Falcon, Grasshopper and Brewer's Sparrow, and both longspurs, Weld CR 74/61 ponds are almost ready for shorebirds-spit showing. Crom Lake still full. Cozzens Lake draining.

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn

The "Nunn Guy"

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 11:24:3527/7/20
a Colorado Birds
Hi all

Forgot to mention the Northern Bobwhite(!) at Crom Lake.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos