Swans Larimer County

121 vues

William Fink

non lue,
6 févr. 2022, 21:11:0806/02/2022
à cob...@googlegroups.com
There were 3 adult Trumpeter Swans at Lake Estes this afternoon-lots of golden eyes but no Barrows I could pick out-feeders at 4 Ski road in Allenspark continue to be productive-pine siskens all 3 nuthatch species clark’s nutcrackers stellar’s jays and wild turkeys and hairy woodpeckers and mountain chickadees-owners are trying to reprise Fawnbrook inn and have an incredible array of feeders-so far no rosy finches but hopefully! Bill Fink Longmont

Sent from my iPhone

Wayne and Robin Jasper

non lue,
7 févr. 2022, 04:57:2307/02/2022
à William Fink,cob...@googlegroups.com
Nice to meet you today Bill😊
Address is 124 Ski Rd for those birders interested.

Robin & Wayne Jasper
Allenspark, Boulder Co.
Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 6, 2022, at 7:11 PM, 'William Fink' via Colorado Birds <cob...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> There were 3 adult Trumpeter Swans at Lake Estes this afternoon-lots of golden eyes but no Barrows I could pick out-feeders at 4 Ski road in Allenspark continue to be productive-pine siskens all 3 nuthatch species clark’s nutcrackers stellar’s jays and wild turkeys and hairy woodpeckers and mountain chickadees-owners are trying to reprise Fawnbrook inn and have an incredible array of feeders-so far no rosy finches but hopefully! Bill Fink Longmont
>
> Sent from my iPhone

> * All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
> * Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/CFO/Membership/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/01A09357-B74F-40C8-99EC-56FC916C90EF%40yahoo.com.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer