Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Derek Hill

no leída,
24 ene 2017, 20:58:5224/1/17
a Colorado Birds
Was reading a somewhat random car review this evening and came across this blip in the article:

"It includes a 6.2-inch touchscreen, backup camera, SiriusXM, and an app suite featuring Pandora and Aha, along with -- wait for it -- an identification tool for birdwatching.

How intensely Subaru."

Apparently a new sports car model comes pre-installed with 8 apps, one of which is EBIRD!!

I can't say I'm completely surprised, as every other car in Colorado is a subie and they seem to be pretty dang popular in the birding community. Pretty cool!

http://jalopnik.com/the-subaru-brz-gets-a-birdwatching-app-but-not-more-pow-1790916538

http://www.audubon.org/news/cool-subaru-adding-ebird-available-car-app

Don't ebird and drive at the same time? And no I don't work for any businesses involved nor do I get a kickback. Just an interesting story because eBird rocks and is making more headlines.

Good birding and safe driving,

Derek Hill

Fort Collins

Responder a todos