Boulder Geese

Luke Pheneger

Dec 27, 2016, 2:59:02 PM12/27/16
to Cob...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

For the past couple of days there have been close to 2000 geese gathering on the soccer fields at the pleasent veiw soccer complex.
   My mom and I went there this morning and scoped it. In case you have been driving by and wondering what was out there, they we're almost all CANADA GEESE with a couple hundred CACKLING GEESE aswell as 9 SNOW GEESE and a GREATER WHITE FRONTED GOOSE- SNOW GOOSE HYBRID, the hybrid looks identical to the one at Dodd resivoir a couple weeks ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same one.

And Also at the Valmont resivoir Overlook there was a GREATER
WHITE FRONTED GOOSE in the. southeast corner of the complex before a BALD EAGLE flushed it and about 500 CANADA GEESE.

Luke Pheneger

Dec 27, 2016, 6:57:59 PM12/27/16
to Colorado Birds
Luke Pheneger