Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

The "Nunn Guy"

ungelesen,
28.04.2014, 12:24:1228.04.14
an cob...@googlegroups.com
I saw two Willet at Weld Cr 84 marsh along with Lesser Yellowlegs, and Long-billed Dowitcher.  At home Brown-headed Cowbird, Chipping Sparrow, Say's Phoebe, Burrowing Owl (Weld Cr 33) and our annual "Funny Farm" ducks--pair of Mallards hanging out in our field--nearest water is Dover Reservoir (3 miles) and Crom Lake, Antelope Reservoir (5 miles).  Also, new Great Horned Owl (~2 owlets) and Osprey nests along Hwy 14 near Severance (Drake Lake) and I25-areas (north side of Baker Lake).

BTW the Nunn "skyline" is changing--there is a new water tower on north side of our "city"--we now have two water towers, progress ... :-)

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.ning.com/
Mobile:  http://coloradobirder.ning.com/m

Allen antworten