Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Nicholas Komar

no leída,
26 nov 2017, 13:59:0326/11/17
a cob...@googlegroups.com
The BAWW reported yesterday to CFO Facebook page, is currently being seen by several birders north of the ELC parking lot along the paved bike trail. Southeast Fort Collins. It is hanging with a small group of creepers chickadees and nuthatches.

Nick Komar
Fort Collins Co

John Shenot

no leída,
3 dic 2017, 14:26:543/12/17
a Colorado Birds
This bird was still present as of 10am today (Sun 12/3) in the same location. It was hanging out with BC Chickadees and Am Goldfinches. This is the first December observation of the species in Larimer County in eBird (or will be when I enter my checklist). I realize that doesn't mean it's the first December observation.

John Shenot
Fort Collins, CO

Brandon

no leída,
3 dic 2017, 14:31:133/12/17
a cobirds

If this bird is in the Fort Collins Christmas Bird Count circle, hopefully it hangs around, not many Colorado CBC records for that species, a couple I know of though.

Brandon K. Percival
Colorado CBC Regional Editor
Pueblo West, CO

DAVID A LEATHERMAN

no leída,
3 dic 2017, 17:52:123/12/17
a flamm...@gmail.com,COBIRDS

Hi Brandon,

Environmental Learning Center is NOT in the FC CBC circle.  For what it's worth, I had a female Black-and-white Warbler at Grandview Cemetery in 1987 from 10Nov to 4Dec.

Dave Leatherman

Fort Collins