Please follow Chico regulations - El Paso/Pueblo Counties

linda hodges

May 17, 2024, 11:41:02 PMMay 17
to Colorado Birds
Birders,

Checklists are being reported by birders staying well past 1 pm at Chico Basin Ranch.
Please note that the current State Land Board regulations allow us on the ranch only from 7 am to 1 pm. This is noted clearly on the registration form.

Aiken Audubon worked constantly for close to 5 long years to secure this lease, and we could lose it if the regulations aren't followed. While we appreciate that many folks are unhappy with the new rules, please don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Thank you.

Linda Hodges
Aiken Audubon
Colorado Springs