Boulder Calliope Hummingbird

David Waltman

Jul 12, 2018, 10:16:43 PM7/12/18
to COBIRDS

First Calliope this evening, a male.  Four Hummer species here today.

David Waltman

Boulder

Foothills 1/2 way between Boulder and Lyons.

Janet Justice-Waddingto

Jul 13, 2018, 11:35:52 AM7/13/18
to djwa...@comcast.net, COBIRDS
Male Calliope also showed up here yesterday. Jefferson County - 8,360 ft. Coal Creek Canyon

kickback

Jul 13, 2018, 12:56:34 PM7/13/18
to Colorado Birds
I had a male and female Calliope at my feeder in Colorado Springs (El Paso county) yesterday, they are the first I have seen this year

Bill Kosar
Colorado Springs