Fremont County, Canon City, Arkansas River Walk

Visto 62 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Laura Gorman

no leída,
20 jun 2021, 23:48:4420/6/21
a Colorado Birds
This afternoon I walked from Mackenzie to Reynolds on the ARW here in Canon City.  Many chats singing on their territories, along with yellow warblers.  There was a group of turkey hens.  I was surprised to see two waxwings feeding a fledge— I haven’t see waxwings for a year even though they can overwinter here.  Apparently they all went down to southern Mexico this winter.  Swallows seem scarce even though they were numerous earlier in the season.
On another note, I’ve spotted beaver several times along the Riverwalk lately.  I hope they will stay.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos