"Nunn Guy" Field Trip: Raptor Alley

已查看 106 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

The "Nunn Guy"

未读,
2019年1月28日 18:17:492019/1/28
收件人 Colorado Birds
Hi all

Next "Raptor Alley trip in Nunn is this Saturday, joining us will be Colorado State University Ornithology Club for its annual outing. See details below--special note we are meeting at Nunn's "BRAND NEW" gas station (Nunn is "Growing", believe that? lol)!
Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn

The "Nunn Guy"

未读,
2019年1月29日 16:36:302019/1/29
收件人 Colorado Birds
Hi all

Ignore link above in original post-it points to an event with incorrect date.  Here is correct event link and date for Raptor Alley trip this Saturday Feb 2.

The "Nunn Guy"

未读,
2019年1月30日 11:10:092019/1/30
收件人 Colorado Birds
Hi all

Just to clarify for some/all my Raptor Alley trip is this Saturday 0830 meet at the new Varra gas station on SW corner of Hwy/85 and Weld CR 100. It is a big, red, barn-looking building.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子