Baltimore Oriole, Dixon Reservoir, Larimer County

Visto 32 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Brad Biggerstaff

no leída,
28 ago 2013, 11:27:2328/8/13
a cob...@googlegroups.com
This morning at about 8:25, I saw briefly what I presume is the same Baltimore Oriole reported by Jon King on eBird in 8/22 at Dixon Reservoir in Fort Collins.  The bird flew into the the large cottonwood trees in the Northwest Corner of the property (Pine Ridge Natural Area) and visited the surrounding shrubs; Jon reported had seen the bird in the northern section as well.  I was able only to get horribly blurry photographs, but the all-black head and upper back, and orange body were clear.

Brad Biggerstaff
Fort Collins

Responder a todos
Responder al autor